PRECIKOT fluid bed dryer are ideal for production, pilot scale & R&D lab with latest Improvement in design makes this unit a truly versatile one for Pharmaceuticals, Food, Dyestuff, Chemical, API, Bulk Drugs and Polymer Industries. All contact parts are made of SS 304 / 316 / 316L. Fluidized bed drying is the optimal method for controlled, gentle and even drying of wet solids. It utilizes the principle of passing the hot air at a high velocity through the bed of the material to be dried, thus causing it to fluidize.
Feature of Fluid Bed Dryer
- Faster and uniform drying.
- Suitable for granulation and dying for accurate process parameters online charging from RMG into FBD using vacuum.
- All filters, finger bag provided with DP gauges with Integration with HMI Inlet/Exhausted location with several alternatives to suit individual customer requirements
- Inflatable Silicon Tube for Bag Sealing & Product container sealing
- 2 Pneumatic Cylinders – For Bag Up and Down movement and for Impact Bag Shaking
- Broken bag detector system to indicate broken bag fault with a provision for adjustable sensitivity
- Sample Provision of inline analysis of granulation profile such as moisture content.
- Tri level filtration in Inlet AHU using 10 micron for Pre Air filtration, 5 micron for Secondary Air filtration and 0.2 micron for Final Air filtration using HEPA.
- Double skinned SS 304 AHU with a built in Face and –By Pass damper for ± 1o Temperature control
- Humidification and dehumidification system to enable better control on RH (5% to 80%)
- Control system compliant to GMP 4/5 and 21 CFR 11
- 5 Distinct levels for operation of control system
- Manual back-up system in case of PLC failure
- Alarm for interlocks and process abnormalities integrated with system
- Recipe storage for auto operation
- cGMP with documents
- BULK DRUGS
- FOOD PRODUCTS
We supply and export in the following countries:
- Latin America